Algea on plants.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristaButler

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have algae on some of my plants. It's green. I also have some string like algae growing on another plant. Lol. That's new. Anyways. I dose 6 ml glute daily and run my lights from 9-12 and 3-630. It's not a major problem. It's still look nice. However I was wondering if there was a certain fish/snail that loves the green algae? I just don't like my leafs being coated with the stuff. Maybe this is normal??? My plants are growing great, so I don't really want to slow down the regime. Any suggestions?

May the force be with you.

What size tank again? Do you dose other ferts? I do remember it's a finnex planted plus right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Otocinclus are awesome, also where in Charlotte do you live, I'm in Waxhaw.

What size tank again? Do you dose other ferts? I do remember it's a finnex planted plus right?

55 gallon, glute and 5ml iron once a week. Yes finnex planted plus.
So whatcha think. It's not really noticeable until u get up close. But I sure would love my leaves to be clean. I believe some of the algae came with the plants.

55 gallon, glute and 5ml iron once a week. Yes finnex planted plus.
So whatcha think. It's not really noticeable until u get up close. But I sure would love my leaves to be clean. I believe some of the algae came with the plants.

Need to dose micros and macros to feed the plants..

Flourish comp and api leaf zone

Hi Krista butler! You sent me a pm about shrimp but it says your messages are Full!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's OK I'm on Instagram @shrimpybusiness all the time so you can contact me there. But how many shrimp do you one. You can let me know on here or instagram

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom