another fish followed me home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
First of all, i want to thank webmoose for the trade we did. He gave me a dollar and he got a brine shrimp net (perfect toy for his kids as he proclaimed.) Also ... appologies to Menagerie for getting this ...

Made off witha gold pleco ... i believe it is a golden striped panaque (L169) ... i will post photos as soon as i have batteries. My digital camera's batteries JUST died so it will be tomorrow when posted. This is jsut a gorgeous fish and i just HAD to have it.

Congratulations! Have to agree, gold plecos are stunning fish. I'm still fighting the urge to let a black ghost knife follow me home...must resist...

i think it was moose .... Though i just love watching this fish ... fairly active and actually came out for that photo ... once it was taken he scooted back to his cave/wooded area.

tell me about it ... i still love watching it .... for some reason it is protecting some of my ameca fry .... it was strange.

I helped Serlunchbox with his bidding. I covered 1/24th of the cost of the pleco. I was fine with the partial ownership.

Then Serlunchbox won the net and the veggie tabs in the raffle so he gave me the net for the buck.. :)

Serlunchbox offered me the veggie tabs but I told him to give them to the pleco!

I still love that Serlunchbox started the bidding at 20 bucks and Menagerie yelled out YOUR NUTS!! or That's crazy! :)

And Serlunchbox said during the draw that he was going to win the net.. :)

Mooooose

what can i say ... when i see something i want ... i will do most anything to possess it.

Back
Top Bottom