Another rare pleco and a Bamboo Shrimp..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleggat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So this is my 3rd one, I really do love them! Except this little guy is not shy at all and is out in open view all the time unlike my other 2, the Snowball and Golden Nugget. The shrimp is very good with spot feeding and it's also quite awesome to watch. So this is my Royal Pleco and Bamboo Shrimp which are both in different tanks, bought them today from Dobbies :) Also a picture of his tail because I like it, lol :)

403662_337855382894107_100000089438621_1404591_1695761665_n.jpg

388456_337854836227495_100000089438621_1404588_112233524_n.jpg

388456_337854829560829_100000089438621_1404587_938127291_n.jpg

Nice additions. Bamboo shrimp are fun to watch. My wife got one as a hitch hiker when she bought some plants at a LFS. I don't know how they missed it but lucky me. It's already molted once so I guess it'll be around for a while.

Thanks guys, they both are really warming up to their tanks :)

Nice additions. Bamboo shrimp are fun to watch. My wife got one as a hitch hiker when she bought some plants at a LFS. I don't know how they missed it but lucky me. It's already molted once so I guess it'll be around for a while.

These guys really cling on for dear life.. I had to leave the net in the tank because he wouldn't come off it no matter what :lol: mine cost me £10 so it's a nice hitch hiker all in.

Last week he wouldn't let go of the sponge filter after I pulled it out of the tank. I had to push him off.

Haha, I tried to push mine off.. He just ran around the net..

Awesome. I love bamboo shrimp, they are pretty fun to watch. :) Your pleoc loks pretty cool too. I agree with you that the tail looks awesome! I do not know much about royal plecos. How big do they get?

Wowa! I like both of the fishies! So cool I want some but don't have room. My fish would eat shrimp:(

i love the pleco! you're lucky yours is so active... my L-204 hides under a rock all day lol.

They can get up to 17 inch, he's already gnawing on the wood, thanks again guys :)

epic pleco! he's a stunner! what was his cost since he's rare?

and iv never seen a bamboo shrimp, i rather want one :L hes so cute! :D xxx

epic pleco! he's a stunner! what was his cost since he's rare?

and iv never seen a bamboo shrimp, i rather want one :L hes so cute! :D xxx

Ty! :) He was £36, for the shrimp he's being shy today, any time I go near the tank the fans get drawn in, so it's kind of hard to spot feed today lol

He's 2 inches in length, he eats.. And he eats... Then he eats some more, after that he sleeps.

Royals are really cool. I picked one up almost a year ago and he's grown from 3" to like 7" can't get an accurate measurement he moves to much. Does anyone know if two royals would get a long?

Back
Top Bottom