Aquarium "sludge"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cnstreet101

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I am new to Tapatalk so forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place or something. I know I may get some backlash for part of this question but let me explain.
I have a 20 Gallon tank and roughly 25 fish in it. Yes, I know it is over stocked. No, I do not plan to keep it that way. I have a 55g tank for all these fish but i cant set it up now. My husband and I are buying a house and there has been a few delays in title work so we can't close for 2-3 weeks. I came about all the extra fish from a neighbor. They were moving and she was going to just flush the fish bc she couldn't take them. I could not bear it. So I adopted them. My house is small so I added them to my established tank.
The issue I have is aquarium "sludge" or at least I guess that is what you call it.

I do regular water changes and by that I mean EVERY DAY water changes in an attempt to keep the tank in the best condition possible. I have the tank heavily planted and feed light.....once a day. For anyone out there that may have experienced an overstocked tank, I would appreciate input or anything else I could do.......besides getting a bigger tank because I know this is a MUST. Not only for the health of the tank but also for the health of the fish. Just trying to make the situation the best as possible until I can get moved.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Apologies, I forgot to attach a picture to the body of the post. Thanks again.

uploadfromtaptalk1466164182957.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom