Aqueon 1250 for 10$ brand new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattandmyoscars

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was browsing on craigslist yesterday when I clicked on a tank a guy was selling he had a brand new inbox aqueon 1250 which is 60$ new for only 10$ he said he got it as a gift and wanted anything anybody was willing to buy gone so I shot him a message he said 10$ so I went and now it's apart of my 90 gallon

I'm so excited plus this week if I make it before someone else buys it I found a fluval 404 for 50$ with media, hoses, and everything else in great working condition

The 404 is an extremely old setup. I would make sure you can find replacement media/parts first. It was the first unit to have both hoses with a common quick disconnect setup. IMO, hold off a little bit and look around some more. I just scored a 2 month old 306 for $60.

The 404 is an extremely old setup. I would make sure you can find replacement media/parts first. It was the first unit to have both hoses with a common quick disconnect setup. IMO, hold off a little bit and look around some more. I just scored a 2 month old 306 for $60.

I know but it was in really well shape but the tank was sold already so I am not getting it maybe for a good reason

Back
Top Bottom