Assassins!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maestromad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are my new tank inhabitants. However the word must've gone out that they were coming as I can't see any snails in the tank this morning. Doh!

maestromad said:
Here are my new tank inhabitants. However the word must've gone out that they were coming as I can't see any snails in the tank this morning. Doh!

Cute! I just got a couple yesterday, yours are much prettier. :)

Thank you! It looks like one of the shells were empty but will wait another day before I go bk to the seller.
Here's a pic of them settled in!

Thanks it didn't need much rinsing either which I was surprised at after the horror Stories on here! Lol

maestromad said:
Thank you! It looks like one of the shells were empty but will wait another day before I go bk to the seller.
Here's a pic of them settled in!

I thought that with one of mine so I put a pellet right next to it and next thing I knew it was gone! ;)

Lol the vendor said it can take 72 hours but my other two were out within 30 mins and off exploring. I think is so cool how big they are and the pointy antenna thing (excuse my ignorance of snail anatomy). I didnt think I'd like snails but these are great

maestromad said:
Lol the vendor said it can take 72 hours but my other two were out within 30 mins and off exploring. I think is so cool how big they are and the pointy antenna thing (excuse my ignorance of snail anatomy). I didnt think I'd like snails but these are great

Cool! Mine are so tiny about the size of my finger nail. My vendor just stuck them in a bag and said "here..." I'm glad we have this website! :)

Back
Top Bottom