Badis, Sparkler, or Threadfin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I kicked up so much poop rearranging stuff. I need to get rid of my plec, as it looks like it snowed crap in my tank. I'm saving the actual rescape for tommorow. My plants are awesome though. My plec is going to go to town on the plant matter that found its way off my plants, so there will be a crap blizzard tomorrow.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Got my plants!View attachment 275917 2x Crypt wendtii, 1 Anubias nana, 1 crappy java fern with a ton of rotten leaves that I need to trim. Also a package Seachem ammonia (didnt need it but they dont sell them individually) monitors and pH monitors. Rescaping right now.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Got some nice little plants there. I love crypts, they're my favorite plant out there. Have you ever tried those Seachem nitrate and ammonia monitors that you stick in the tank? Like those pH ones. I have a feeling that would be cheaper to use than test kits. Or are they just like test strips?

I don't know much about them, but they're SeaChem so they're probably the best of the best out there :). Want to get a nitrate one. I do have a friend who's mom tests water for a living and she said shed hook me up with an electronic nitrate monitor!

Sent via TIE Fighter

Get hooked up... Them things be the bees knees. Glad to see ya goin planted... The fish will hi fin ya for the home remodel eventually.... Lookin good, lil lady.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Get hooked up... Them things be the bees knees. Glad to see ya goin planted... The fish will hi fin ya for the home remodel eventually.... Lookin good, lil lady.

Lol I'm not a girl if you we're thinking. My plants are doing good! Crypts are really cool, I have a feeling that when I'm older with high-tech planted tanks that crypts will be a plant near and dear to my heart and that they will be a "bread and butter" plant for me.

My apologies.... I thought i saw somethin in a thread that lead me to belive "girl". Big time apology. ?

My apologies.... I thought i saw somethin in a thread that lead me to belive "girl". Big time apology. ?

Lol I don't care, no need to apologize. People make mistakes.

Hope to get duckweed and a legit java fern that doesn't have a rotted rhizome. Also some x-mas moss, some anacharis or Val, water sprite, and water lettuce. All bright and easy to take care if plants, sound good for me.

Hope to get duckweed and a legit java fern that doesn't have a rotted rhizome. Also some x-mas moss, some anacharis or Val, water sprite, and water lettuce. All bright and easy to take care if plants, sound good for me.

Have you had duckweed? It does take over tanks rather quickly. A similar option is dwarf water lettuce.

No I have not. I can probably risk throwing extra away because its native. I am confident that I can handle it, an if not i know a secret to kill duckweed.

Back
Top Bottom