Banggai Cardinal & Sixline Wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rutrag

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some new guys.
41906-albums1989-picture14426.jpg

My daughter originally named the cardinal Dominoes but my wife decided to call him Space Cadet becasue he stays in a corner staring out all the time.
41906-albums1989-picture14425.jpg

I named the wrasse Rasputin. My royal gramma gave him a really hard time at first and my tomato clown harassed him as well. They seemed to be okay with each other after a day or so. I guess he had to learn the rules.
41906-albums1989-picture14427.jpg

Unfortunately, the morning after I took these pictures, I found Rasputin sucked into the intake of my protein skimmer pump. :( I've since put a small piece of foam in the intake to avoid a future recurrence.:banghead:

Some new guys.
41906-albums1989-picture14426.jpg

My daughter originally named the cardinal Dominoes but my wife decided to call him Space Cadet becasue he stays in a corner staring out all the time.
41906-albums1989-picture14425.jpg

I named the wrasse Rasputin. My royal gramma gave him a really hard time at first and my tomato clown harassed him as well. They seemed to be okay with each other after a day or so. I guess he had to learn the rules.
41906-albums1989-picture14427.jpg

Unfortunately, the morning after I took these pictures, I found Rasputin sucked into the intake of my protein skimmer pump. :( I've since put a small piece of foam in the intake to avoid a future recurrence.:banghead:

Beautiful Cardinal!....sorry to hear aobut your wrasse

Back
Top Bottom