Best deal of the week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
I think I won the best deal of the week. My fiance surprised me with:

2 115 gallon tanks measuring 31 inches tall, 48 inches long and 18 inches wide.

2 Ocean Clear filters, 2 pumps (haven't looked at what kind)

4 48 inch light strips, 2 for each tank.

All for, guess how much:

Attachments

• 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 68
  • filters2.jpg
    filters2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 67
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 70
Free! Totally free. The guy was renovating an office building and called my fiance since he knew I loved tanks.

So I'm thinking one will be an african tank, the other we will move our 55 g tetra tank into, and the 55g will be my river tank. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Err now if I can just figure out those Ocean Clear filters. No model #

Thanks.

I won't do reef. I love the beauty but too much hassle. I had a regular salt set up years ago with lionfish and domino damsels, was just too much.

I think Mike is recruiting people for the sw forums lol... i've seen him say that twice today :) Great find... must be "everybody but me get a new tank day"!

ha yeah, but Salties are a breed all their own. They have that thing called patience. Something I'm so lacking in. ;)

And thanks. Who knows, you might find a great set up too. :) I'll cross my fingers.

I think I won the best deal of the week. My fiance surprised me with:

2 115 gallon tanks measuring 31 inches tall, 48 inches long and 18 inches wide.

2 Ocean Clear filters, 2 pumps (haven't looked at what kind)

4 48 inch light strips, 2 for each tank.

All for, guess how much:

must not covet neighbours... fiance?
must not envy...
oh, to heck with that!! SO jealous!!! my goodness, what a great find!!

O my goodness. I dislike you because i had a larger river tank that i bred hilstream loaches in and had much more things in it i loved. I want another 1 and i would dream for a 55g. There is times i dislike you. lol.

O my goodness. I dislike you because i had a larger river tank that i bred hilstream loaches in and had much more things in it i loved. I want another 1 and i would dream for a 55g. There is times i dislike you. lol.

*lol* Check CL. That's what I was doing until he got these. I was seeing 55 set ups going for $50.00 out here. Bet the sales can be just as good in your area.

Back
Top Bottom