Betta community tank now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angellove78

Aquarium Advice Addict
IMAG2207.jpga few days ago I noticed a stress crack on my 10 gallon Betta tank. This is now a new tank and with a few friends. I got 4 endler guppies and 2 Otto's catfish. Everything is doing good! Betta still have his play room. And I got more fish to watch. ?

Thanks, I need to get a smaller air pump with alittle less power. And I'm alittle worried about one of the catfish. The tank is pretty clean but I put a wafer in there. But he hasn't moved from the front top corner. The tank is at 78-80 degrees, tested the water, that's all good. I know they like it alittle cooler. But the other catfish is fine. I'm thinking it's probably the water temp.

And your betta ❤️
Thanks! I've had some issues with fin rot and ich with this guy. He's getting better and better everyday though. I added them fish with him and have been fighting to get him better. Ich has been gone for a while. But fin rot taking time to grow back. Water change! Water change! Water change! About every other day and doing 50% just to be safe. He's much better now. Lol! A happy little guy.

Back
Top Bottom