Black ghost knife fish and a blood parrot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magic mike

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a black ghost knife fish that's almost 3in.
Very calm and pretty much does it's own thing.
It's a 75gal with 16 neons, 5 fancy tail guppies, a Blue Paradise gouramis, bumble bee cat fish, one balloon Molly that's a *******, 2 octos and a rubber pleco.

My buddy has a blood parrot that he needs to get rid of.
It's in with a betta and a pleco right now and seems to be pretty calm too.
His tank sprung a leak and he is done with it. So I'm getting this Blood and was wondering if you guys and gals think I'll have a problem.

Only other place I can put him is in with my cichlids in my 125gal.
I have some pretty nice cichlids but still.

Thanks

In the future I can see the knife fish consuming the tetras, guppies, and possibly the Molly.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'll swap my neons to my planted tank for my skirt tertras. They are pretty mean but keep to just themselves.
That ballon Molly is mean!!!! I'm leaving it. He was in a tank with 3 jack's and chased them around. Weird fish.
I plan on having a much bigger tank for it in the near future but trying to keep it happy for the time being.

Moved all my little fish and shaded one part of the tank where the BKF stays. Moved all the fake plants to that side and moved the live plants where there's light.

I'd put him with my cichlids in the 125 but I'm sure he'd get eaten.
My water conditions are all the same on all my tanks so water should be the same.
Looks like a 300 gallon is in my future for this little guy.

Back
Top Bottom