Blue Jaw/Throat Trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InfernoST

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Guys
Check this guy out, he has to be the most timid trigger I've ever seen. I'll give him a few more days before I name him.
img_1067289_0_08a6c834c7043b43292cbf441517cca7.jpg

Never known a trigger to be 'reef safe'. Keep him fat-n-happy and lots of shells to crunch on... Or your reef safe trigger will go a hunting.

Isn't this the one that makes grunting noises?

Yeah. "Well fed", "fat-n-happy" seem to be the key words to adhere to. Keeps the "exploratory feeding" down as Larry's link says. He's a beaut! if I ever get my tank back up, he just might be on my list. Although I like to feed every other day and have a habit of leaving town for up to 7 days in the summer. Maybe his exploratory feeding might kick in with my habits.

Never known a trigger to be 'reef safe'. Keep him fat-n-happy and lots of shells to crunch on... Or your reef safe trigger will go a hunting.

Isn't this the one that makes grunting noises?

OK, reef safe with caution, he gets along well with everyone in the tank. I will keep him well fed, and yes he is suppose to be the grunter.

Very nice Keith. Nice looking fish. Watch those inverts.

Yeah. "Well fed", "fat-n-happy" seem to be the key words to adhere to. Keeps the "exploratory feeding" down as Larry's link says. He's a beaut! if I ever get my tank back up, he just might be on my list. Although I like to feed every other day and have a habit of leaving town for up to 7 days in the summer. Maybe his exploratory feeding might kick in with my habits.

Thanks guys. Fat dumb and happy like the owner it is. Great link(y)

Back
Top Bottom