Blue Ram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reaper216

Aquarium Advice Activist
The picture really doesnt do him any justice. I went into Petco to pick up some food, and always walk through the tanks just to see new stock. Could not pass this guy up. His coloring is amazing in person.

He's loving his new tank and tankmates, especially my green corys. Remember in Toy Story, the little green aliens that worship "the claw"? He is their claw. To the point where I just watched him let a cory lay on his back :lol:

Attachments

• GBR.jpg
    GBR.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 154
Depends! If they breed they will be very aggressive towards other fish.

I have two females together and they are best friends :) .... Never had experience with more then one male together

Ok, as long as he will be good with/without a female I think I will leave him by himself. He can be my cory god for life! lol

He's super pretty! I just got a pair today too. =) that's hilarious that he just let's then lay on him ha ha. Love the toy story reference too! ;)

Very nice color, I'm thinking of stocking my new 40 gal tank with some rams. They are soo beautiful
FYI... I think that you can have many males together as long as you don't have any females in the same tank.

Back
Top Bottom