Bluespotted Watchman Gobie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
I pick up fish today the first one in 2 months he has Acclaimated well. I also got a Steal of a Deal at Petco for him. $8.99 he was in the wrong tank he was actually $32.99 which I thought since I have no Gobies in my Tank now should be a Good time to add one Especailly with the price...... Well he look some like the link.... I am happy with him and Glad to have him part of my SW family....:p

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Bluespotted Watchman Goby

Yeah these next few days are going to be critical. High Monitor since he is my first fish in 2 months My Damsel is already realizing that he should not be here... But it looks like the gobie is staying out of site as he keeps moving from rock to rock getting aquianted with the habitat.....

I'll post a Pic of him as soon as he stops hiding so much..lol... I had to hand feed him yesterday... and boy was he hungry devouerd the brine shrimp I gave him.... :)

Pictures

Here are a couple pictures of the little guy that I picked up. He is doing great and looks very healthy considering he came from petco.... He was coming out from his new home to feed, I took pictures from my Motorola Razr phone.... Could find my Camera in time....LOL...:p... Well let me know what you think

img_924425_0_f93ae577af7de0db4b55e2c6f256e3fb.jpg

img_924425_1_061ae2e8ddb4aa0afb1b5cc98d4c18e6.jpg

I figure the shrimp works to help move sand, although in only a few tunneled areas. I consider him part of my cleaning crew. But you'll need to ensure all rock is on the bottom of the tank instead of the top of the sand.

I've seen those shrimp in the tiger color, yellow, white, and red.

Back
Top Bottom