Bolivian Ram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sniperfreak

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just got this guy, and I really like him :)

Attachments

• 101_1092.jpg
    101_1092.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 174
Congrats on your new addition. Looks good! How many did you get?

two, male and female, you can see a bit of the female in the pic.

You have a handsome boy there!
I just got my first Bolivian rams a week ago, 2-male, 2-female. They have a great big personality for such little guys! You will love them!

Just got this guy, and I really like him :)
I have never seen Bolivian Rams in a store before. Several years ago I bought six from an online breeder who has since disappeared off the web. There are two left in my tank but they are getting rather elderly. I would love to replenish them with more....

sniperfreak said:
No...I don't name my fish, it's a bit of a superstition for me...as soon as I name them, they die :(

It should be the opposite...once you name an animal, you cant kill it! Lol. I guess he is "no name"

Hopefully he doesnt die now that he has a name;) lol

He looks great, i just got a german blue and i have to say, rams rock!!!

I have never seen Bolivian Rams in a store before. Several years ago I bought six from an online breeder who has since disappeared off the web. There are two left in my tank but they are getting rather elderly. I would love to replenish them with more....

Kind of odd, they have always been at my lfs. I guess since they are hot sellers.
I finally bought a german blue like the same day as Gboy lol

Koikid88 said:
Kind of odd, they have always been at my lfs. I guess since they are hot sellers.

Yea dog! They are so great!

Koikid88 said:

They always have them at my lfs too, but never Petsmart or Petco. I only see them at the smaller stores

they are doing very well, in fact, I had eggs a few weeks back, but lost my fry due to a heater malfunction, but the parents are fine, and look to be flirting again.
Sorry to hear about your eggs, but the plus side is that since you have a pair they will likely mate again. :)

Back
Top Bottom