Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-22-2011, 01:13 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homedog98 View Post
Ya, my mom had one angelfish that lived for years!(no clue how big the tank was) and a goldfish that lived in a bowl the whole time she was in college. But she's never been good with Tropical fish other then the angelfish.
WOW, Angel fish aren't all that easy to keep. She must have done something right or not done something wrong. She should be proud of herself for being able to keep an Angle fish alive.
And I don't really know anything about goldfish. And not to offend those that love their goldfish, but they never interested me.
My entire fish addiction started when I was given a Common Pleco by a lab that took blood from me. Before that I never really thought about having a house full of Aquariums. OOPS! maybe if I thought first, before I took the 8" Pleco, I wouldn't have 4 Aquariums.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #32

ya. I'm not even sure if it was a freshwater angel! My mom lived in savannah Georgia all her life, so I dunno.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Addict

A bit far from me, here in Oregon. But I was in Georgia once when I was 14, on family vacation. All I remember about it, was that it had some beautiful countryside. And the few people I met along the way were quite nice.
But that was more that a few years ago, 38 I think.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #34

Oh cool! Ya it's a cool place, and I was curious, what's the difference between a starlight bristle nose pleco and a bristle nose pleco?

Tags
bristlenose, pleco

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com