Brother's Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The betta may do well in the community tank, depending on what else is in there. In the meantime, tell your brother to keep up on water changes. If the betta does not go into a community tank, try to talk your brother into a 5 gal tank with heater and filter!

Post pics soon :D

I would second that. IMO, your brothers betta would be so much happier and healthier in a 5 gallon or bigger with a filter and heater.

I personally don't see anything wrong with him being added your community tank with the fish you listed.

I would suggest you do keep in eye on him for a couple of days to make sure he is comfortable and not getting stressed out or on the flip side, possibly him attacking others. You never know, all fish are different.

Is there anyway you can tell him that you need the vase to put your flowers in instead of a fish? Or even hide the vase. Tell him you broke it. :wink:

heh... Thankfully, due to the fact that we have a dog, 2 cats, and a Lepord Gecko, my mom isn't keen on having more pets at her house.(Thats why the aquarium is at my dad's. Originally the betta was going to travel between the houses with Sam and I, but I convinced him and my mom that, if he wasn't going to be in the community tank, he should stay in one place for stress reasons...

Back
Top Bottom