Busy weekend. :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HN1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I'm officially putting myself into timeout and banning myself from the local club sites for awhile. Yesterday we went to pick up a 75G tank and stand to upgrade our Tang tank. So we'll be painting the stand and upgrading the week old 55G set up tomorrow. The 55 will be going into the garage. I should have known better than look, but alas I checked the reef club site and found someone else getting out of the hobby. So we took a trip today and came back with a 30G cube with stand, 25# of liverock, a couple corals, a fire shrimp, a 150W MH / LED fixture, a coral life quad tube 96W fixture, a bucket of plants, 2 Koralia nanos, and a bucket of extras (additives, food, power cords, etc). So many tanks, so little time. ;)

Here are some pics of the cube tank. It's an Oceanic cube with a Sunpod MH light. The water is still super cloudy so I'll have to post more pics when it clears. :)

Attachments

• 100_0492.jpg
    100_0492.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_0493.jpg
    100_0493.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0494.jpg
    100_0494.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 62
That tank doesn't even look used!
I was a little confused when I saw 2 people posting about the same tank, but then a light went off and I think I figured out that you two must be married? LOL, I should be a detective.

LOL. We are in fact married. We just finished moving everything from the 55 Tang tank into the 75 and adding an XP2 that we got with the cube. We have some shellies and cyps coming in tomorrow so it's just in the knick of time. Now all I have to do is try to maintain my sanity picking them up at the airport. :p

Back
Top Bottom