Buzzzzzzzzz bumblebeezzzzzzzz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
Here's a few pictures of the brackish tank. A couple of the bumblebee gobys.
The last picture is a close up of a 'bee, a few ghost shrimp and a few mollies.

Attachments

• bumblebee1.jpg
    bumblebee1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 63
  • bumblebee2.jpg
    bumblebee2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 65
  • bumblebee3.jpg
    bumblebee3.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 95
Awww! They are cute little guys!
I like the black substrate! I want some lol. Yeah right, then I would never be able to see my BGK....I already can't see him too well with the black background.

Awww! They are cute little guys!
I like the black substrate! I want some lol. Yeah right, then I would never be able to see my BGK....I already can't see him too well with the black background.

yeah they are real cute. I love watching them cling to the glass or hunker down under the dragon air bubblers.

The black substrate, in case you ever want to get any, is 3M black color quartz T grade. They also have a S grade which is finer like sand. Amazingly this stuff is still good enough for the dragon gobys to burrow.

Speaking of your BGK. Our Petco has a Gold Feather GK (looks albino) for adoption, $5.00. I almost got him but then realized I have no where to put him. Grrrrr He was way cool looking, the boyfriend wasn't impressed. lol

How big was the Gold Feather? Only $5? Why so cheap? Do they get big like the BGK? LOL, I am full of questions! My husband didn't like the fish at first either, but they tend to grow on you!

Back
Top Bottom