Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
can i use turn this tank with a bio filter into a sump?

i didnt have time to take pics and upload them so i made a video with my webcam, sorry it's loud and loses focus at times but it gives you a visual idea of my tank.

here is a list of the parts i pan to buy.

Amazon.com: Instant Ocean SCPS-100 SeaClone Protein Skimmer, 100-Gallon: Pet Supplies

2 x

Hydor Koralia Magnum Circulation Pump/Powerhead
for only 50 bucks from my local pet store

the light we can talk about in the future i just want to set the tank up

Aqueon Coralife 05692 Pure-Flo II 50-Gallon Per Day 4 Stage RO/DI Syste for only $120 on amazon.

i know absolutely nothing about what i'm doing . just going off of what i read so far in the past 2 months of random research . i plan on buying a live rock from my local pet store. and puting random coral on it from my local pet store . all their parts are over priced and are ridiculous . everyone was new to this at some point so please keep the negative comments to yourself. I don't know you just as much as you don't know me so it will have no effect and be better off left unsaid. so back to the subject
please list parts i missed and need and also i would like to buy the most economical ones available. i'm also about to buy another 125 gallon acrylic on craigslist for 60 dollars tomorrow so this smaller tank will be my practice set up as the bigger one will go in my room woot
rawsta is offline   Reply With Quote

bio, filter, sump, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com