Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a logo, have had it for several years actually so it may need to be revamped. Happen to be a graphic design guy Danny? lol

Our logo can be seen on our website (seriously under construction, so be gentle) www.forsythaquatics.com and we used a piece of it on our facebook page at Welcome to Facebook.

I took several graphic design classes as part of my major (industrial design) illustrator is my favorite program so i can whip you up something if you need.

We have a logo, have had it for several years actually so it may need to be revamped. Happen to be a graphic design guy Danny? lol

Our logo can be seen on our website (seriously under construction, so be gentle) www.forsythaquatics.com and we used a piece of it on our facebook page at Welcome to Facebook.

My sister is, if it comes to that :p. The most I've done is playing around with renders for sigs from games, (they turned out really generic). Another thing is the whole legal issues if I used google to find images.

Is the site going to be a cart-based site, or is it going to be contact only? If it's going to have a cart, maybe you could add like a sidebar for navigation within the "products" section. Also, borders might make it look more organized and can fill the white space. Oh, and placing some auctions on ebay/aquabid would be good for getting your name out there when everything is finished :)

I also "liked" the facebook page :D

Argh.... I can hear it humming "HN needs to get off his duff and insulate the pumps". :?
lol can hear the humming? lol that humming almost blew my speakers lol.... how many tanks are you guys up too now?

Thanks folks! One can never have too many friends. :)

Jimbo- awesome offer. Thanks!

Tildar- Thanks and LMAO. That is me learning a new program.

Krap- (I love/hate typing that) We decided to go contact only. It allows for more flexibility with inventory and more (cliche warning) one on one service. Good advice and we have a couple of our first auctions closing tonight on AB. ;)

MG- Only because you are driving that.... 55 occupied, 15 empty and looking to add another rack of ~15.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    36.1 KB · Views: 30
Lol, for some reason, I keep thinking you just started this a few weeks ago. Then I realize this thread is 4 months old and I am just late. I just saw how many auctions you had up and my jaw dropped :p

Here is a pic of our most recent addition....
DSC_0001-1.JPG

Now we can pack all our fish bags with oxygen! (y)

those are so useful lol i was so glad when i got mine. and they seem to last forever...

Did you mention that we're now guaranteeing 2 day Priority mail shipments? ;)

That makes me feel much better, although I have no many anymore ><. Maybe the next batch of pencils if I'm still home, or if there's still some left. *hopeful*

you mean you are guarnateeing live arrival if we get them in 2 days , or that we will get them in 2 days? lol

LOL. We guarantee live arrival if USPS estimates 2 days for Priority. It's actually a pretty wide area from here, near Atlanta. I haven't seen any problems with priority mail shipments up to 4 days long.

We've lost exactly one fish (that I know of) out of several hundred to go out and that bugs me. The fish come first. Customer second. ;)

LOL. We guarantee live arrival if USPS estimates 2 days for Priority. It's actually a pretty wide area from here, near Atlanta. I haven't seen any problems with priority mail shipments up to 4 days long.

We've lost exactly one fish (that I know of) out of several hundred to go out and that bugs me. The fish come first. Customer second. ;)

Thats why i buy from you guys and not some of these people.

Back
Top Bottom