Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweet tank!!! can't wait to see it full of fishies!! what a great addition to your already awesome fish room. :D

Thank you! We have it moved up against the wall now in its permanent location, and we're filling it again. I'll get some more pics later. :)

Amazing, i would have bought that in a instant for my breeding project on cacellians.

I was checking you guys out again, and I noticed your website is coming along nicely. I know it's not done, and not to take away from what's been accomplished so far, but here's what I've noticed:

The navigation bar disappears immediately if your mouse comes off of it, while not exactly an issue, it can get a little annoying when trying to click on a specific section (like corydora or other or that stuff) and it keeps disappearing.

On your aquabid, the formatting is a little off, but maybe it's just me. The picture ends up overlapping with the bidding box. I believe this happens in firefox and chrome, but it is fine in internet explorer.

4925042979_96877387bc_b.jpg

Something to think about would be making the pictures and names of the fish under "Available Fish" and link them to their specific care sheet, rather than keeping it separate.

It may be there already, as I haven't gone through the entire site yet, but once the fish room is up and running, posting pics of the fish room never hurts :)

I'm very impressed with everything that's happened in the past month. Keep up the good work! :)

I decided I'm going to come live in your garage and breed SW fish for you guys instead of going back to college. Just thought I would give you a heads up. :p

Looks really nice! All I have been seeing lately are more breeding projects and It really makes me want to try, but I don't think my roommate would really like that. lol. Were you guys still interested in shipping something up here as a test?

I was checking you guys out again, and I noticed your website is coming along nicely. I know it's not done, and not to take away from what's been accomplished so far, but here's what I've noticed:

The navigation bar disappears immediately if your mouse comes off of it, while not exactly an issue, it can get a little annoying when trying to click on a specific section (like corydora or other or that stuff) and it keeps disappearing.

On your aquabid, the formatting is a little off, but maybe it's just me. The picture ends up overlapping with the bidding box. I believe this happens in firefox and chrome, but it is fine in internet explorer.

4925042979_96877387bc_b.jpg

Something to think about would be making the pictures and names of the fish under "Available Fish" and link them to their specific care sheet, rather than keeping it separate.

It may be there already, as I haven't gone through the entire site yet, but once the fish room is up and running, posting pics of the fish room never hurts :)

I'm very impressed with everything that's happened in the past month. Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks a bunch Danny! That kind of feedback is truly very appreciated. I lost my edge on web design once things progressed past basic html. lol Thanks to the selfless and amazing help of another member here, it's as far along as it is. I will pass your comments along.

I decided I'm going to come live in your garage and breed SW fish for you guys instead of going back to college. Just thought I would give you a heads up. :p

Looks really nice! All I have been seeing lately are more breeding projects and It really makes me want to try, but I don't think my roommate would really like that. lol. Were you guys still interested in shipping something up here as a test?

Probably, but it may be a couple months. Things have gotten pretty crazy (in a great way) around here!

Look you guys even have a hammock ready for me! :p

LMAO.... We got an extra bedroom, no need for the hammock!

I know its going now so how bout a full room shot. Saw your discus. Were they personal or for sale?

Back
Top Bottom