Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet. You'll definitely be getting orders from me once you guys start selling SW and my 40 is up. ;)

More pics!
DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Apparently this isn't happening fast enough... I couldn't resist an AB auction so we have longfin BNs and metae cories coming tomorrow and our Atajualpa have about 50 free swimming fry out of nowhere. :shock:

That would be pretty awesome to have a huge tank set up to show people what these "cute little fish" can really become. common plecos, comet goldfish, koi, pacu, oscars, fish like that (obviously not all in the same tank)

so where is the 1000g tank going to sit? You are going to have a 1000g tank... right? ;)

Just gotta find a deal on one and I can squeeze it into the floorplan. lol

I agree. 1000G DT. :D

1000G swim with the fish tank. No reason to waste it for display only. :D

That would be pretty awesome to have a huge tank set up to show people what these "cute little fish" can really become. common plecos, comet goldfish, koi, pacu, oscars, fish like that (obviously not all in the same tank)

That reminds me of a thread... ;)
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...ould-come-with-a-legal-disclaimer-118394.html

Oh man that would be great! I remember when I saw a pleco grown to over a foot...it freaked me out. It could be an overall learning experiance. Brilliant idea!

wow, i forgot about your famous thread :) Im totally looking forward to more pics as this room continues to evolve in to an lfs :) And i want to be your first customer :)

wow, i forgot about your famous thread :) Im totally looking forward to more pics as this room continues to evolve in to an lfs :) And i want to be your first customer :)

Dude, just come check it out sometime... Lexington isn't that far away! :p

Where in Georgia are you? I'd love to come down and check out the room when it's done. And buy some Frags of course!

Back
Top Bottom