Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, i lived in puyallup, seattle, tacoma and spokane.

I think if we get a house we should seal off the garage (if its possible) and make it one huge tank.

Got our first shipment yesterday!

Here are a few pics from tonight, now that the new fish are starting to color up!

Threadfin and furcata rainbow
DSC_0002-1.JPG

Threadfin rainbow
DSC_0004-1.JPG

Longfin white clouds
DSC_0007-1.JPG

DSC_0010-1.JPG

Orange Von rio tetras
DSC_0013-1.JPG

Black harlequin rasboras
DSC_0014-1.JPG

RCS
DSC_0019-1.JPG

DSC_0020-1.JPG

SW is a ways in the future other than special orders and we'll probably only do corals and inverts then. We're not ready to expand the Ex-garage quite yet. :p

Oh my gosh!!! I have never seen those thread finned rainbows!!! Are those cold water fish?
I am wondering, because I have recently fallen in love with goldies, and when I refill up the 75G, I was thinking about goldies and something else.
Very nice fish!!! :D

I think i might want some of those black harlequin rosbaras, there cool. Good job guys.

Oh my gosh!!! I have never seen those thread finned rainbows!!! Are those cold water fish?
I am wondering, because I have recently fallen in love with goldies, and when I refill up the 75G, I was thinking about goldies and something else.
Very nice fish!!! :D
Thanks! Unfortunately, the threadfins wouldn't really make good tank mates for goldies. If you change your mind about the goldies though, the threadfins would do great in a peaceful tropical community tank.

I think i might want some of those black harlequin rosbaras, there cool. Good job guys.
Cool, they will be in QT for a couple weeks but then they'll be ready to go. :)

Oh okay, so they are tropical, not cool water. Hmmm...I am gonna have to do some thinkin! LOL! It would be a few months though.

lol, let me put it this way. How did you get ahold of someone for the large shipment of fish. Did you get the fish from a place like live aquaria or did you get it straight form a importer or breeder?

We're now a valid wholesale customer. :) Our prices are gonna whoop LA, we have barely any overhead so we'll be able to price things REALLY competitively. Of course, we'll never be able to touch their variety.

thats awesome. So if i asked if you could special order something, could you do it? and someday you might have a warehouse of fish ;)

Are you planning any breeding projects?

Yep & yep. We'll be open for special orders.

We have a few breeding projects going already. We want to breed about 1/2 of the fish that we sell. We have a few varieties of apisto (some with fry), LF albino paleatus cories, WC metae cories, LF Calico BN, LF BN, Hecqui shelldwellers, n. pulcher "daffodil", j. transcriptus, shrimp, and a few others.

What are you looking for? We're going to be placing another fish order in the next week or so. We're evaluating the stock of a few suppliers.

reflex1- PM me if you are seriously in the market for them, I can get them. They are costly.

caecilian worms ( Typhlonectes natans) are what i am looking for. It has been impossible for me to find and i would love to find more then 1 so i could have a breeding stock to start with. Also looking for certain species of hillstream loaches to breed that i can start in a couple of 20gs and get a breeding stock up. Can you find these? Also, i know that the caecilian worms are not fish or worms they are amphibians but they are aquatic.

Back
Top Bottom