Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What species of Hillstream? I'll check on the "worms".

Caecilians are really cool. I've seen them available from time to time so we'll be on the lookout. :)

Neogastromyzon crassiobex, Gastromyzon ctenocephalus, Neogastromyzon crassiobex, Homaloptera orthogoniata and Jinshaia sinensis are the ones i was thinking about in the long run, and i am gonna have to choose which 1 to do as i am not gonna take all of them on at once. But this project is far down the road and this will take time to set up, i was just curious if you could get your hands on them.

Also i would like to start with Sewellia lineolata as i am just gonna be a begginer breeder with hillstreams and i feel that these guys would be easier and easier to get ahold of.

The cacelians, if you could get ahold of them i would be so happy. :multi:

Updated pics!
DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0001-2.JPG

DSC_0004-2.JPG

DSC_0005-2.JPG

DSC_0005-2.JPG

Man, you're giving me all kinds of bad ideas! This is looking way too awesome for me to not steal your ideas here.

You are the busiest couple I know, by far! I love seeing the progression from garage to a mini fish store! Kudos on the hard work, I'd say it is paying off! :)

@cabezon: My von rios are in there somewhere too!

Last edited:
Wo, awesome guys. I see were my plants came from. Awesome you guys. I can see what tank you guys are gonna use for frags.

Great work HN1 and severum mama. The garage/store looks amazing. Definitely blows any LFS straight out of the water.

Looking forward to more pictures.

we had a(n) LFS go out of business here in Tampa after 20 years, the guy put a sign on his window blaming internet sales. waa waa waa. A set up like yours is the future. Who needs to pay exorbitant rent, when you can use space you already have, and put your focus on the product rather than overselling crap to newbs.

I didnt feel bad, the guy was a jerk anyway.

****** why did i move into a 1 bedroom topfloor maisonette? i need to get me a proper house...with a garden (for a pond) and a study (for tanks) and a huge living room (for tanks) and a large bedroom (for tanks) and a big kitchen (for tanks) and a cellar/garage (for lots of tanks)....hmmn. i think i may have a slight touch of MTS syndrome.... i blame you guys with your awesome pictures. good work!

ok, question, how much do zebra plecos cost on average over there in the states? i know theyre rareish but when i took my giant commons to their new home the other day there was a tank of zebras and they wernt really that expensive..
(oh and sorry for all the asterisks in the above post. quite a few englishisms get stomped on by these swear filters)

Thanks everyone! Here are some new pics from the fishroom!

more orange von rios
DSC_0005.JPG

albino aeneus cory
DSC_0010.JPG

aeneus cory
DSC_0013.JPG

paleatus cory
DSC_0016.JPG

HUGE sunset platies
DSC_0018.JPG

Pervian redspotted angel
DSC_0021.JPG

GBR male, we're raising his latest spawn now!
DSC_0024.JPG

albino koi swordtail
DSC_0025.JPG

Cochu's blue tetra
DSC_0029.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

Congo tetra
DSC_0034.JPG

baby angel, we have a bunch of these cuties growing out :)
DSC_0036.JPG

red phantom tetra
DSC_0046.JPG

albino black neon tetra, these look like little ghost fish!
DSC_0052.JPG

Back
Top Bottom