Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Argh.... I can hear it humming "HN needs to get off his duff and insulate the pumps". :?

How is it that this thread has been around for 4 months and I just now find out about it :(

Btw, what's the store going to be called? I think you need a big whoppin sign out on the highway.. lol. sorry if it was posted somewhere in the last 12 pages :p

How is it that this thread has been around for 4 months and I just now find out about it :(

Btw, what's the store going to be called? I think you need a big whoppin sign out on the highway.. lol. sorry if it was posted somewhere in the last 12 pages :p

Forsyth Aquatics.

ill come down and check that place out!!! **** yea =]

Come on down! 10% off for AA members! 20% if you drive more than 200 miles! lol

You might get 15% if they're nice :p (it isn't a % per mile)

On that note, how much for 1000 miles :p, theoretically

Just read through the whole thread, looking so awesome! Drop me a line when you guys jump into SW, if you pay for shipping I would be willing to contribute frags of my ORA SPS and anything else I pick up. Always willing to help people like yourselves who take initiative into conservation like this. You should look into breeding seahorses, I have plenty of info if you want :p

Amazing offer Jimbo! I don't know that we'll really delve much into SW (other than our personal tanks). We're not yet able to be 100% captive raised with FW and SW would be even tougher and we have serious space limitations. Hopefully we'll be in a place where we can focus on captive raised SW fish & inverts someday. I get truly excited everytime I read of success with a new species.

Seahorses are tempting though. Just have to convert one of our reefs.... hmmm...

I have a couple friends that live in GA, been trying to get down to see them. If I do I am totally coming to store! :D Is it 200 miles from Michigan?? ;)

Well, I'd expect at least a 40-50% from the midwest, so.. 70-80% sounds good :D

jk if it wasn't obvious..

Anyways, do you guys have a logo yet? I'm thinking something like a fish curled around the world, or something.. or maybe that's taken.

We have a logo, have had it for several years actually so it may need to be revamped. Happen to be a graphic design guy Danny? lol

Our logo can be seen on our website (seriously under construction, so be gentle) www.forsythaquatics.com and we used a piece of it on our facebook page at Welcome to Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom