Check out the new fish room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HN1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, well it's not quite done yet, but it's progress! :D

Here are a few pics of the start of the project. We're hoping to have the wall with windows and door done today. Electrical, HVAC, and plumbing should be done by Friday so hopefully we'll have the weekend to setup the racks (72x72x24) and get some tanks up. We've been running a few weeks behind so we actually have tanks all over the house because we couldn't resist at the club auction. :rolleyes:

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0001-2.JPG

Heating & AC. There's a V for ventilation in there too.

Man, that guy was supposed to bring it over here and then totally flaked. We didn't get it. We DID, however, get a 90 that you can see in the 2nd pic. One of these days, we'll combine all 3 of our SW tanks into this one. :)

Is this going to be personal, or is this going to be the small store type room you were planning a while back?

Small store we were planning. It's been in the planning stages for a looooong time, lol.

Fantastic! I know where my frags are coming from. ;)

Glad to see it's finally leaving the planning stages.

We'll have to offer an AA discount then. :)

I would almost think about driving all the way there to get my fish... I know you guys will have quality fish there, unlike the stores around here! If only I could talk SM to moving back up here :)

We have definite plans to ship. We'll be starting out with FW fish and plants only, then setting up the frag tank and the 20H's and 50BR's that we have for SW... eventually.

Sounds like you've got a good plan going. It'll be nice to have some people that really care around here. There;s a new reef store down the street where I haven't even heard the employees talk to the customers unless the customer approached them. I don't want to buy from them, I want to buy from someone who cares. There's the odd gem employee in the occasional store, but I like the personal touch that you get from people selling their own fish and frags. They want to make money but it's more about the hobby than selling you something.

Back
Top Bottom