Cleaner Shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a cleaner shrimp today, and my learners permit, so watch out drives in NC. I am gonna have pictures of both in about 2 hours, but in the meantime I am driving my parents to get some milkshakes. The cleaner is going into the 7 minibow, and boy is he tiny. I asked for the smallest one and I got him.

the cleaner is dead, i dno what happened. I have never been so pissed off in my life, i walk upstairs look in the tank and see my scarlet crab munching down on a 30 dollar meal. I want to punch my tank in, that is how mad I am. I acclimated him correctly, with the drip bucket method. My levels are fine.

I am sorry D...I know how frustrating it can be. I bought a kole tang and it made it just several hours as well....30.00 down the drain. Yeah, we are sorry for the loss of life, but I would be lying if I said my purse didnt resent it.

Ooo. Bummer on the cleaner. That sucks, both financially and for the poor lil guy.

One a more positive note, congrats on the permit! Welcome to the world of flat tires, electrical problems and high gas prices LOL

Well, luckily I am in the LFS almost 2 times a week, and the manager is really nice to me. I think he will hook me up with another one. I think the cleaner had a broken leg when I got him, and just could not get away from the hermit or something. I was not here to see it, since I was tearing up the road...so to speak. I am gonna drive, keyword there, I, and get another one. Wish me luck guys. BTW, I have been working my butt off and am gonna order a nano 6 pack next week most likely. This weeked I will be heading to the lake, so lets hope my tank does ok over the weekend without any supervision. Its probably not good to add a shrimp, but I dont really have a choice since I got him last night, and we planned the lake trip later last night.

Ok, my new cleaner is in acclimation, and he is moving around with no broke legs. Here is my permit picture.

*sighs* Is that your date of birth? 4/88?! Jeez, I had already graduated from college by then.

*feeling very old atm LOL*

Nice pic btw :)

Post edited by reefrunner69

[url=http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=26 said:
Aquarium Advice.com User Agreement[/url]]You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind

I do not think anything was meant by this post, but I found it objectionable and was in violation of the user agreement, I am sure it was inadvertant and this should not be taken as anything but an edit.

Well, I went to lake, and now that I am home I dont see my cleaner shrimp anywhere. I hear they can hide but the tank is so small and I figured I could see him wherever. Any ideas?

what else is in there? although they are fantastic hiders look for the moving antennas they like to hang upside down under the rocks

I looked all around, but still nothing, I am gonna try looking again tonight when the lights are off.

Back
Top Bottom