Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-12-2004, 06:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to WarOrks15 Send a message via MSN to WarOrks15
coral beauty

well i just got a job at the lfs , and i have been there 3 times in the past week to work and every day i have been thinking about the stuff i want. at my store you buy things on credit and it comes out of your pa check. and i get things at cost, well last night at work i was looking at the coral beauty and so i came home and did my home work on them. well i went back today and i got him. it is a really nice fish and i love the color. right now the tank lights are off so i am not able to post a pic yet but i will get one when they come on after he has been in the tank for a little longer. it is funny to see the cleaner just jump on the fish and the fish swims around the tank getting cleaned. i just hope he dose not find the corals a very nice treat. but there will be pic tonight. and man lfs really mark up stuff. the fish was marked at $40 and i got him at cost and that was $15.

Old 08-12-2004, 10:26 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

ok so she is so shy that she dose not like her pic taken, but i did get a few of them, i had to use the flash on oine of them because it was too dark in the spot she was hiding in.

Old 08-12-2004, 10:38 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Beautiful new addition! Congrats!

They DO mark up stuff! I remember being SHOCKED at the markup at our store when I was working. Good thing you get them at cost. I used to get got 40% off the markup price.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:13 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Nice fish!! Congrat!!
I have one is qt now, she is a doll.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:56 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

i love her. she is i think my fav fish.

Tags
coral, coral beauty

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com