coral beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
well i just got a job at the lfs , and i have been there 3 times in the past week to work and every day i have been thinking about the stuff i want. at my store you buy things on credit and it comes out of your pa check. and i get things at cost, well last night at work i was looking at the coral beauty and so i came home and did my home work on them. well i went back today and i got him. it is a really nice fish and i love the color. right now the tank lights are off so i am not able to post a pic yet but i will get one when they come on after he has been in the tank for a little longer. it is funny to see the cleaner just jump on the fish and the fish swims around the tank getting cleaned. i just hope he dose not find the corals a very nice treat. but there will be pic tonight. and man lfs really mark up stuff. the fish was marked at $40 and i got him at cost and that was $15.

ok so she is so shy that she dose not like her pic taken, but i did get a few of them, i had to use the flash on oine of them because it was too dark in the spot she was hiding in.

Beautiful new addition! Congrats! :mrgreen:

They DO mark up stuff! I remember being SHOCKED at the markup at our store when I was working. Good thing you get them at cost. I used to get got 40% off the markup price.

Back
Top Bottom