Could not pass him up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool! It will be interesting to see what u get! And good about Aquabid. I will try them here in the near future. Doubt I can afford the overnight just yet tho..And I wwill check into the sellers as well and see the reveiws...I am eyeballing a Fire dragon right now LOL (hmm wasn't I supposed to be looking at the ladies???)

Cool! It will be interesting to see what u get! And good about Aquabid. I will try them here in the near future. Doubt I can afford the overnight just yet tho..And I wwill check into the sellers as well and see the reveiws...I am eyeballing a Fire dragon right now LOL (hmm wasn't I supposed to be looking at the ladies???)

I know someone is selling fire dragon females. I almost bought some, haha. This was my income tax return present to myself!

I am sooooo mad. Just got an email from the seller saying that particular fish was already sold and he doesn't have another black one in stock. I just spent all day painting a tank white to go with a black betta, and there is no fish to go in it. After he said it would ship today! I did get refunded but I am so mad.

I am sooooo mad. Just got an email from the seller saying that particular fish was already sold and he doesn't have another black one in stock. I just spent all day painting a tank white to go with a black betta, and there is no fish to go in it. After he said it would ship today! I did get refunded but I am so mad.

Aww! I'm sorry! Ill keep an eye out for a black betta:)

That stinks! hope the one you found goes well,,,:fish2:

That's crappy. I hope you left a bad review. Good luck finding the perfect Betta!

That's crappy. I hope you left a bad review. Good luck finding the perfect Betta!

Thanks. I was nice and left a neutral review, seeing as he did give me a full refund and didn't just ship some random not-black betta. But I did find another nice black hmpk on aquabid but he is from Thailand so I have to use a transshipper. I've always been pretty nervous about doing so but really it's not so bad. Shipping is a little higher, but the fish is a little less expensive this time around so it kind of evens out. I just have to wait longer.

Thanks. I was nice and left a neutral review, seeing as he did give me a full refund and didn't just ship some random not-black betta. But I did find another nice black hmpk on aquabid but he is from Thailand so I have to use a transshipper. I've always been pretty nervous about doing so but really it's not so bad. Shipping is a little higher, but the fish is a little less expensive this time around so it kind of evens out. I just have to wait longer.

My moms friend spent quite a bit to get a betta from Thailand... DOA and no refund. It didnt say there was a refund if DOA so I guess it's her fault.

Well, he should be here today, at the very latest tomorrow. So I dragged myself out of bed early on my day off to wait... The tracking number hasn't been updated since 5am but he is in New Orleans already so I am hoping he will be getting to me today. So excited!

Well, he should be here today, at the very latest tomorrow. So I dragged myself out of bed early on my day off to wait... The tracking number hasn't been updated since 5am but he is in New Orleans already so I am hoping he will be getting to me today. So excited!

He is close probably tomorrow! I got the Blue orchid on the way tomorrow or Friday he should be here too! Cant wait, but one tank got ick, so I gotta watch for spreading....:banghead: My LFG gave me some killer meds should have it under control FAST....

He is close probably tomorrow! I got the Blue orchid on the way tomorrow or Friday he should be here too! Cant wait, but one tank got ick, so I gotta watch for spreading....:banghead: My LFG gave me some killer meds should have it under control FAST....

Yup. Tomorrow it will be. Got my two boys into their new divided 10 today, and I need to give the 10 that the black one is going into a good cleaning. The inevitable diatom/algae bloom has begun. Tossed a few mystery snail babies in there too.

Got him today and he turned out beyond expectations! A Awesome fish! So purple he black looking and soon as I get some good lighting I will post pics....I shall dub him Odin!!!! He's dark and broody looking.. but actually he is very friendly.. I been messing with him and he likes
to check out my finger.....

Got him today and he turned out beyond expectations! A Awesome fish! So purple he black looking and soon as I get some good lighting I will post pics....I shall dub him Odin!!!! He's dark and broody looking.. but actually he is very friendly.. I been messing with him and he likes to check out my finger.....

Awesome! Got mine today too. Named him Ninja.
I posted his pic in the post your betta pics here thread.

Back
Top Bottom