Couple new pieces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biggen

Aquarium Advice Addict
I finally got around to taking some pictures of my new T. Maxima, Green Horn, and new polyp colony. I actually forgot to take the Ricordea pictues I have been meaning to take for months, so I'll go snap some of those now as well...

My camera isn't the best either. Need to get something I can do macro shots with...

Wow, the clam looks quite happy. Bet the colors are nice from above. Watch those zoo's though (say that 10x), I have the same and they spread very quickly. :wink:

Cheers
Steve

Wow, the clam looks quite happy. Bet the colors are nice from above. Watch those zoo's though (say that 10x), I have the same and they spread very quickly

The clam absolutely loves his spot. It finally took a week of me moving him where I wanted him and then him moving himself where he wanted to go. We finally compromised on that rock. ;) He does have some colorless "spots" on his mantle that have been there ever since I got him. I originally thought it was due to poor lighting before I purchased him, but those "spots" haven't gone away and my lighting should be more than enough for him. I guess it is just how he is...

I actually hope the zoos spread a little as to at least cover up that ugly white rock they came on. Perhaps if they do spread I will be able to trade frags locally. So cool!!!

Very nice!! I especially love that clam, the blue color is incredible. If you're unhappy with the colorless spots on his mantle you can always send him my way :wink:

Back
Top Bottom