craigslist score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Six total. 4 python regius, and 2 Morelia viridis

Wow, that's awesome, I just have my ball and my corn snake :p I would rather stick with my tortoises, snakes are very cool, but I like to interact with my pets better
This is my corn snake, corn candy
img_2696020_0_d1bac375d808712d6b64879ea5771fbc.jpg

Yea he looks amazing! He sure does look happy, but you know, I think it looks a bit plain, adding some branches and fake leaves I think would help
Yea when I can get to Petsmart im going to buy some I just didn't know what to add or how
Thanks, he is not the most interesting one, but he could and falls asleep in my arm, so he is pretty tame

Yea I was holding my milk and he just stopped moving and was chilling

Yea add something's, but make sure that he has room to move around the branches and decor or he can bet stuck or there will not be enough space

Yea those look nice bit are pretty expensive, I have one that I use as I water dish for my crested gecko and an it was like 5 bucks
I would get a fluckers' bend a branch, or get two and wrap some leaves on one and leave the other one bare

Yea those look nice bit are pretty expensive, I have one that I use as I water dish for my crested gecko and an it was like 5 bucks
I would get a fluckers' bend a branch, or get two and wrap some leaves on one and leave the other one bare

Awesome thanks for the suggestion

O ok had a hard time sleeping last night was to excited

I keep wanting to handle him but want him to get comfortable and cozy

Back
Top Bottom