craigslist score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, very strong animals, I have a ball python that is only 3 feet long and is very strong, he wraps are puns my arms for comfort, not even trying to tighten and the next day my arm is all purple!

Holy crap my friend that is a breeder has a salmon boa 10 1/2 feet and weighs 84lbs

Oh wow, never had a beast that huge! My ball python is still small, I want it to double in size, I had a Burmese that was 5 feet long before I sold it

Oh wow, never had a beast that huge! My ball python is still small, I want it to double in size, I had a Burmese that was 5 feet long before I sold it

I love big snakes but I gotta get used to handling smaller ones before I go into bigger ones

Never would've thought that guess even the big ones can be babies

The name says it all another one I would love to have is a Nelsons albino reverse phase

Nice cage! I found one of my 20s for $10 it was a critter cage with light and heat pad off craigslist any pictures of the ball? What morph is he?

YES! But I have heard its a bit challenging to keep due to its "bipolarity"
Yea beautiful snake though my friend that has the salmon boa said if I was local to him he'd sell me a baby sand boa
Nice cage! I found one of my 20s for $10 it was a critter cage with light and heat pad off craigslist any pictures of the ball? What morph is he?
Yes the ppl wanted 35 for it but talked them down to twenty hot it tonight getting my snake tomorrow

Yea they are their feeding habits make them very cool. Also I would feed him once every five days not twice a week and then switch to feeding him once a week

O ok this is my first snake i'm getting a pueblan milk snake from a locally own pet shop and the guy breeds his snakes some of them just wish I lived in NY to Get that boa

This is my ball python, I believe he's an aquina strain
img_2695671_0_65aac3d4519e7615de95f79204f1ef39.jpg

O ok this is my first snake i'm getting a pueblan milk snake from a locally own pet shop and the guy breeds his snakes some of them just wish I lived in NY to Get that boa

Just make sure that lid is tight milksnakes and other colubrids are great escape artists

Back
Top Bottom