Craigslist strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They might be majanos:
2546majano.jpg
sorry picture did not work out.

Last edited:
Wow, OMEGA great find. But sadly there are no aquarium owners really in this part of florida to buy or trade with...:(

Are they a danger to the fish at all? because there cool with the clear tentacles. I am guessing they are if they spread.

They arent supposed to be as bad as aiptasia and they dont extend. They pretty much hug the rock, they look great so until someone tells me they are bad, they're staying

well, the lights are expensive, the rock is expensive, the sand is expensive, the fish are expensive, the salt is expensive, everything is expensive lol... for me, it would cost a fortune just in rock alone! I plan on going sw one day, another reason im not doing it now is because im going to be a dad in november, and i dont want to have to devote a whole lot of time on a tank instead of being with my newborn, especially the first few months

man and I thought i had it bad -- just had to buy two cars for my both my sons 16th!

man and I thought i had it bad -- just had to buy two cars for my both my sons 16th!

did you get them off of craigslist? the only car my parents bought me was of the hotwheels variety. i HAD to bike to work on my first job to get money for a car. 10 miles uphill each way :rolleyes:
i dont think you really had to buy the cars.:clown:

Back
Top Bottom