Craigslist strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another CL find

I just bought this off Craigslist. Talked him down to $60.00. It needs trim around the bottom of the tank and a little cleanup. Advertised as 55G. He gave me the measurements on the phone as 60x17x22, which is about 95G. All it has is the tank, stand, lights and canopy, but still a great deal IMO.

Attachments

• CLtank.jpg
    CLtank.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 77
did you get them off of craigslist? the only car my parents bought me was of the hotwheels variety. i HAD to bike to work on my first job to get money for a car. 10 miles uphill each way :rolleyes:
i dont think you really had to buy the cars.:clown:
My old man made me buy my 1st car off of him with money I saved from working at Mick Dee's.

I just bought this off Craigslist. Talked him down to $60.00. It needs trim around the bottom of the tank and a little cleanup. Advertised as 55G. He gave me the measurements on the phone as 60x17x22, which is about 95G. All it has is the tank, stand, lights and canopy, but still a great deal IMO.
Good deal, is that going to be your SW Tank.:rolleyes:Maybe an Eheim will go with that one? Whoooooooo said that.

I just hope he measured it right lol. Mine on craigslist said it was a 55, but said it was 4' by 1.5' be 2.75'. This would have been more than 100 gallons, but it turns out its just a regular 55.

Anyone ever replaced the trim on an aquarium? Any tips or tricks? What adhesive did you use to attach it? Any help would be appreciated.
Order a replacement Frame set online and just use Aquarium safe silicone, that's the way it comes from the manufacturer. I think Glasscages.com sells frame sets, not to expensive either. You can do a google search as well.

weve not decided on a name yet :( we came up with a name for a girl lol, i think thats why its a boy lol... im going in the next week or two and getting a pair of justin slip on boots for it :) i cant wait
Good luck to you and your family my friend. Take lots of pictures because it's amazing how fast they grow.

im really excited about being a dad... and my parents own a photography business (wierd cause i aint worth a crap at taking pictures) so im sure we will have more pictures than we will know what to do with...

Order a replacement Frame set online and just use Aquarium safe silicone, that's the way it comes from the manufacturer. I think Glasscages.com sells frame sets, not to expensive either. You can do a google search as well.

Gonna try Glasscages once I actually pick it up on Friday. The measurements he gave me dont match to anything they have on their site. So, I will have to see when I get it home. Hope I can find a cheap Eheim to filter it with.....LOL....

im really excited about being a dad... and my parents own a photography business (wierd cause i aint worth a crap at taking pictures) so im sure we will have more pictures than we will know what to do with...
Get a good point & shoot job and you'll be set

gonna try glasscages once i actually pick it up on friday. The measurements he gave me dont match to anything they have on their site. So, i will have to see when i get it home. Hope i can find a cheap eheim to filter it with.....lol....
lol:lol:. Either way you should be able to get a frame. When you get the actual dimensions let me know and I'll help you locate it.

Back
Top Bottom