Deal or no deal ha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are pics if you don't want to click on the link.

Attachments

• image-239164885.jpg
    image-239164885.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3692303711.jpg
    image-3692303711.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 98
It looks like maybe a 55 gallon. I didn't see where it was actually noted. Assuming it is around 55g, $100.00 is a great deal for tank, stand and top. But, depending on the condition of your phone. It could be worth much more than $100.00. If you have a Best Buy type store near, you might want see how much in store credit your phone is worth. Unless cash is a problem, than its a good deal.

Turns out the tank is a 78 gallon. I picked it up today. Looks nice. Few cosmetic marks. There are alot of scratches on the bottom of the tank but won't show with a substrate.

Turns out the tank is a 78 gallon. I picked it up today. Looks nice. Few cosmetic marks. There are alot of scratches on the bottom of the tank but won't show with a substrate.

Great swap :) I wish I could get deals like that .. Looking forward to seeing it up and running :)

That sounds really good. How much is your "old" iPhone worth in an upgrade, if that's what you are doing?

That sounds really good. How much is your "old" iPhone worth in an upgrade, if that's what you are doing?

I could of gotn 130 or so for it if I sold it on eBay. eBay would of asked for part of that as a fee and same with PayPal. So about a 100. The phone was just sitting around not being used for the last 4 months.

I paid $100 for a 55 gallon and stand/cabinet and happy with that. Yours sounds worth it to me.

I often am browsing craigslist in the Baltimore area and this is one of the better deals I've seen. I don't think your iphone 4 would have netted you any more $$.

I think you could turn the tank around for anywhere from $150-$300. I've seen them advertised for even above $400 in Baltimore. I don't know if they ever get sold at the listing price.

I often am browsing craigslist in the Baltimore area and this is one of the better deals I've seen. I don't think your iphone 4 would have netted you any more $$.

I think you could turn the tank around for anywhere from $150-$300. I've seen them advertised for even above $400 in Baltimore. I don't know if they ever get sold at the listing price.

It was a good deal. I agree about the iPhone. The guy ended up being in a bad place and had to move his stuff out if storage. He was either going to be at a total loss and donate it or my deal. It does look like the bottom was scrubbed with a wire brush but once substrate is down you won't see it.

Back
Top Bottom