DiY-d CO2 Reactor and HC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
Today using what little pocket money I had I built an inline co2 reactor and bought some HC (brutal on the wallet) I can put up directions on making my CO2 reactor if anyone wants em. No sealant was required. The reactor is just to move co2 into the canister although you could use longer tubing and make it an outlet configuration.

The HC is kind of dead but I'm growing it emersed in the hopes that it will rebound *fingers crossed. Pics! Any HC experts think that this will make it?
dsc01364kb.jpg

dsc01363g.jpg

Made a call they mislabeled. They switched the two plants on accident. But the minuta was more expensive than the HC so I'm still happy. Can this be grown emersed? The Hc was 8 bucks the MM was 10.

hemianthus callitrichoides is what it stands for. It's a very tiny plant that forms a very thick carpet.

Oh and Mg, I think you have M. Quadrifolia because the leaves on my marsilea are much smaller than yours, maybe 1/3 the size although I'm probably wrong.

EDIT: did some research. I'll get back to you on the species after some emersed growing.

it can it just looks completely different its best to grow it under the water. its a slow growing plant though.

I'm happy with this plant. I'll try to ID it emersed and then plant the rest of the rhizomes.

Back
Top Bottom