E-Bay Bargain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiguardo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just picked up a Fluval Roma 90L, with matching cabinet, filter, heater, some decor, gravel, food, water conditioner. All in really good condition. Just needs a new light bulb. All for £45.

Ideal :)

Grats, thats a decent price for you guys over seas from what I read.

What are you going to do with it? FW or sw?

carey said:
Grats, thats a decent price for you guys over seas from what I read.

What are you going to do with it? FW or sw?

Thanks. Over here that setup is £220, so I'm pretty happy with my bargain. Gonna do another FW tank. I've got a very understanding partner as I also ordered another new 240L tank today. Feel a bit guilty :)

I have 9 tanks right now so my b/f is very understanding to say the least. iplan on selling off 3 of them though so maybe he's looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. hehe....

there never is an end, I will always find a great deal that i can't pass up. Just have to make more room :-D

carey said:
I have 9 tanks right now so my b/f is very understanding to say the least. iplan on selling off 3 of them though so maybe he's looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. hehe....

there never is an end, I will always find a great deal that i can't pass up. Just have to make more room :-D

I feel better now! When these are all set up, I'll be on 5. I've been told that's it :( lol

I thought 3 was gonna be my limit but I just can't stop. I suffer an acute case of MTS. (multiple tank syndrome). This website is just an enabler in my opinion. LOL

carey said:
I thought 3 was gonna be my limit but I just can't stop. I suffer an acute case of MTS. (multiple tank syndrome). This website is just an enabler in my opinion. LOL

Fish keeping should carry a health warning really, and it's not good for you wallet either!

Sadly my lighting unit on my E-Bay bargain was completely shot, not just a bulb or two as I was led to believe :(

New unit bought & a little DIY to get it to fit over the rim & things are starting to come together.

Good to hear it's coming together. Can't get everything at a steal I suppose. lol

We should be seeing some pictures soon shouldnt we? LOL

carey said:
Good to hear it's coming together. Can't get everything at a steal I suppose. lol

We should be seeing some pictures soon shouldnt we? LOL

Hopefully in the not too distant future :)

Well, tanks in position, filled, filter & heater on. Ammonia added.

Let the cycling begin :)

tiguardo said:
Well, tanks in position, filled, filter & heater on. Ammonia added.

Let the cycling begin :)

Here we go again... Good deal

Deckape said:
Here we go again... Good deal

They say patience is a virtue....!

My new 240L turned up today too, with a 30L Ebi Nano due next week (free with a subscription to Practical fish keeping!) I seriously need to wine & dine my girlfriend this weekend I think :)

Back
Top Bottom