ebay canister filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kano

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
just writing to say i have received my $45 canister filter off ebay from ozplaza and i must say i think it does a great job i have only had it on my 4 foot tank for a week and already the water is clear as and its so quite which is good, its the white and blue one and they can also be white and grey.

just wondering has anyone else got one or know anyone who has just seeing what you guys think of them but in saying that its only been a week and you do get what you pay for but for now im very happy with it for that price :)

feed back would be great to hear about this canister filters

:thanks:

kano said:
it's the white and blue one and they can also be white and grey.

It might help if you state a couple more details like brand name, model name, flow rate and a picture. I doubt you'll get a response otherwise

Is it the sun sun model? I have one on my tank too running for the past 6 months, it does an excellent job. From my research they are comparable to marineland filters. Mine has not let me down yet. I bought the 300 watt heater off of there too, if you get one of those get two one as a back up if it fails.

I have always been an EHEIM addict. Then my 2,5 year old p2 stated leaking and I spent good money on gasket rings, o-rings, impellers and what not. I eventually had enough and Bought a sunsun filter rated at 2100l/h. Works like a charm for the last 6 month. Mine is white if that helps ;) My only complaint is the flimsy plastic at the inlet and outlet!

Back
Top Bottom