Elephant nose fish advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I heard that also. The end of hi nose doesn't seem to have any movement. I dont know if it can heal itself. I'd hate to see him suffer.

I'm not sure, try to keep his water clean for him. Hopefully somebody will help you out. Must be a worry for you.

That's good to hear, hope he gets better for you, he,ll not be able to find food since its broken. Let me know how things go. Sorry I,ve not been able to help

You should put a thread in the illness section it will give you more chance for advice.

I posted somewhere else. I thought it was the illness section. Either way, it's good to talk thing out with someone else.

Thats ok, I know it's good to be able to speak to someone. Feel free to message me & l hope things work out.

Mystickmonkey said:
I posted somewhere else. I thought it was the illness section. Either way, it's good to talk thing out with someone else.

How,s your elephant nose today?

Not sure. Stayed at wife's parents house last night. Havent been home yet. LFS said there probably isn't much that can be done. Just watch him.

Back
Top Bottom