Endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

toolman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Never seen these before in person but lfs got sent 5 Endlers guppy with there fish order. After some quick research I bought them for my 10g shrimp tank.

Sent from my N9130 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1490825050546.jpg
    1490825050546.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 1490825087434.jpg
    1490825087434.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 116
Also was given these juvenile peppered corys my son's corys had. There were only 3, so had to get 3 more from lfs.

Attachments

• 1490828794524.jpg
    1490828794524.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 110
I just picked up 5 last Saturday. These guys are doing laps around the round orb. Make me tired just watching them. Very active and beautiful. IMG_7969.jpg

They do stop to eat...

Never seen these before in person but lfs got sent 5 Endlers guppy with there fish order. After some quick research I bought them for my 10g shrimp tank.

Those are great quality.

Yes I thought so and I'm a big fan of livebearers, so I had to have them.

Thanks for the tip, spent the mourning researching n class Endlers. It appears that mine may be all males, but from my understanding I will never know if n class or hybrid without paperwork.
That's ok was considering purchase of 40g breeder for next project. I believe it will be a colony of blue star n class Endlers and blue velvet shrimp, if my memory is correct on the shrimp breed I liked.
Heavily planted, low population and sponge filtered of course.

Yes but they have the look of n class. Ive always wanted them.

Maybe this will help.
guppy-anatomy.jpg

I'll try and get some better pics.
It's hard for me to tell because of their size and speed, can't get a good look at fins. Web sites I looked at said females were way less colorful, grey even in their pics. I do have two with less color?

I love them already, cute little suckers.
Thanks for your help, will upload more pics.

Fins are best way to tell imo. Yes it amazes me when people get these awesome pictures. Mine are on crack 24/7

Fins are best way to tell imo. Yes it amazes me when people get these awesome pictures. Mine are on crack 24/7

I'm glad it isn't just me! I was wondering if there were some sort of problem they are so fast and always on the go.

female endlers

females very small no color at all, very ravenous when give birth eat there young very fast, hard to get females because no one wants them they almost look like baby guppys.

Back
Top Bottom