Finally got my betta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mommytron

Aquarium Advice Addict
he's a black orchid crown tail. i LOVE him!!! and he's very spoiled, he's got a 20g tank to himself right now :cool:

here he is
DSCN5428.JPG
DSCN5429.JPG
DSCN5435.JPGhttp:
DSCN5435.JPG

oh my god,that betta is amazing.does he have a name?

i had thought about getting one from them, and it's where i originally saw them. but i visited the LFS today and to my surprise--there he was! i had to have him.

oh a question that i dont know if you can answer or not, but my bettas fins look as small as yours does, but most i see have huge fins. do they develop over age?

it's just how crown tails look :) they're fins aren't as large as the other types, they're more short and spiky

seems like the black orchids i've seen have shorter fins ... is your betta young? maybe they'll grow out

i'm using Hikari betta bites and just fed him some mysis shrimp today. he wasn't too into the shrimp, but loves his pellets.

mommytron said:
i'm using Hikari betta bites and just fed him some mysis shrimp today. he wasn't too into the shrimp, but loves his pellets.

Haha ya I feed mine hikari too! Have u tried feeding it frozen bloodworms?? Mine loves it hey

not yet, don't want to bloat him! hehehe we did just get him yesterday. that will be the next food i try, i've already got some in the freezer :)

mommytron said:
not yet, don't want to bloat him! hehehe we did just get him yesterday. that will be the next food i try, i've already got some in the freezer :)

XD haha we don't want bloating do we :p haha but ya good luck with everything :)

Back
Top Bottom