first acan!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HoCkEyGmC

Aquarium Advice Addict
picked it up at the lfs 2day, its purple with blue centers, really awesome piece, im sosososososo sorrry that i dont have a pic but ill get one in a few hours when it is fully open!

sorry, unexpectedly went to my cousins after hockey. to give you an idea its about 6"by4" and its coraline purple colored with baby blue centers. awesome piece!

i tried putting them on here yesterday but it wouldnt work so i pm'd the admin so ill try again but no guarantees. here we go...
tried but it said: invalid post specified.

sorrryyyyyyyy 4 the wait, gettin help form admins for postin the pics.
EDIT: nvm, i think its workin now. the pics are slightly blurry when full size, just warning you. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2032.jpg
    IMG_2032.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 95
i love it soooo much. might be my new fav thing in the tank. it set me back $70 with some discount (imma kid so they like me) but i think that it was totally worth it. is there anything special that i should know about acans? or are they just pretty much the normal coral. any need to target feed? anything else?

I can only give you my experience with my acan. I did feed the polyps with mysis shrimp every week or so.....I like fat happy polyps tho'. I'm sure other folks will chime in....

Back
Top Bottom