Five bar cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommachef

Aquarium Advice Activist
I went to my LFS this afternoon to check out their new shipments and ask some questions and came home with two new guys- the first ones in my new tank. I wasn't even planning on buying anything, I just wanted to look! Lol so anyhow, I got the one lonely five bar (tretocephalus I think?) they got in, and an electric blue ahli to keep him company. I was torn between the 5 bar and the gorgeous frontosas they got, maybe I can talk the hubby into a frontosa only tank? >=) haha! The guy was packing them for me and says "i have someone in here asking about these at least three times a week, i just put him in the tank a few hours ago. Took me 6 months to find one I liked enough to bring in, and 3 hours for him to leave again!" haha They are acclimating right now, and as soon as I get them in the tank I will add some pictures of them!

Here's the electric checking out the new pad. The other one is shy and won't let me get his picture yet!

Attachments

• image-2022833369.jpg
    image-2022833369.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1969273036.jpg
    image-1969273036.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom