Fluval Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamster

Aquarium Advice Newbie
What are peoples opinions???

Attachments

• image-3572925894.jpg
    image-3572925894.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 247
That is awesome. How long have you had the tank and how big is it? I really have to look into these tanks, they look great.

It's not actually mounted on the wall... It look like it. It's fits into a box which has the filter in... There's a water fall at the top.. Do you want some more pics?

Jamster said:
It's not actually mounted on the wall... It look like it. It's fits into a box which has the filter in... There's a water fall at the top.. Do you want some more pics?

Ahh. I see now. Thought you went David Copperfield. Pictures are always welcomed

Random I know, but how do you get a profile pic up??

Attachments

• image-2970076079.jpg
    image-2970076079.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 208
You have to go to the main website (.not the App). Then look for where it says USER CP. Then.you can see the options from there. CP means Command Post ( at least to me it does). Your tank is nice. What fish are those in there?

2 female guppies, 1 male. 1 male platie and 1 female. 3 black phantom tetras, 1 neon tetra, did have 5 of these and 4 died : (

Yeah there quality tanks I have one of these and the fluval chi too. There both awesom for breading tanks but bloody hard to clean!

That's a pic of mine, it's changed since then though with sand

Attachments

• image-3620598959.jpg
    image-3620598959.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom