Frags from ReefLady...almost 1 MB in pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
As promised yesterday, here are some pics of my new frags from ReefLady, couple of the pics could have been better, I'll try to get some more up in a few days or a week.

One of my new favorite corals, this frag is huge ;)
Montipora spumosa
spumosa.jpg

This one came in broken, hoefully the pieces will grow together.
Montipora digitata
orangedig.jpg

This is a retty cool coral, that I need to learn more about ;) LOL, I told my wife it looked like some sort of mid-evil torture device.
Anacropora
anacropora.jpg

Everyone loves the corals that look good enough to eat...
Zo rock 1
zos1.jpg

Again
zos1_2.jpg

Zo rock 2
zos2.jpg

again
zos2_2.jpg

Zo rock 3 (forgive the view, there was another coral in front of it)
zos3.jpg

Ricordea are the coolest shrooms ;)
Orange Ricordea florida
orangeric.jpg

Macro
orangeric2.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Hi Kevin,

Wow, stuff looks great already! Cool. The orange digitata - and the Anacropora, even though they broke in transit, both look like they still have really good coloration. Btw, on the Anacropora, you'll never see polyp extension.

I'll bet you'll be fragging the spumosa and the Anacropora both in no time - those both grow like weeds. Oh, and we call the Anacropora "Chinese Noodle coral" - IMO, it looks a lot like Chow Mein noodles. :)

Great pics - thanks!!

Btw, on the Anacropora, you'll never see polyp extension.

I was looking at that...and to be honest, I don't see any holes for the polyps to extend from :oops:

I love the spumosa, it is the coolest coral in the tank 8)

1 weeks later, no pics of the anacropora, they all sucked, and one of the zo rocks, but it looks the same ;)

org_dig.jpg

org_ric.jpg

spumosa_2.jpg

zo_1.jpg

zo_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom