Frags in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Biggen

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, the frags I bought from Kevin (ReefRunner) made it in today. They are in the process of being acclimated. Here are some quick shots that I took. You will have to forgive the quality of the pictures as I was more interested in making sure the coral was doing ok rather than getting a good picture...

Since they were all shipped in separate bags (all 14 of them) I decided it would be easier to float all the bags in the tank for around 30 minutes and then put all the coral into one bucket and acclimate them all at the same time. I figured since they were all bagged up at the same time with the same water it wouldn't matter if I mixed them all to acclimate.

OH I like the red...

:)

Now the mandintory photo of your tank after adding them pleaz.

ow the mandintory photo of your tank after adding them pleaz.

You got it. It will probably be tomorrow before I get any good pictures as I am leaving the MH off for the rest of the day and am only running the 03's just to slowly get them used to light

I notice there wasn't too much breakage, which is awesome!! Everything looks to be in decent shape and the zoos seem to be opening up quick, or at least some of them.

Can't wait to see them in your tank ;)

Only lost two small tips. One was the pocillipora and the other was the A. millipora. Every thing else arrived in perfect condition.

All the zoos are opening up. Those red/pink zoos are unbelievable. I have a buddy who would kill for them. Hopefully he won't come after me.

:)

Very Awesome.. I really like the Red cap as well...

Kevin, We are really going to have to do some trading soon LOL I have 5 new frags that I am getting tomorrow.. :D

James

Back
Top Bottom