frogspawn pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had this frogspawn for a couple of months and finally took a picture. It's getting huge!

img_805702_0_941193be0da9582d5610df45acfd44d1.jpg

I plan on getting one as it is one of my favorites. What type of lighting do you use and how far away from the lighting is it? Also, what type of flow, medium, hard?

I plan on getting one as it is one of my favorites. What type of lighting do you use and how far away from the lighting is it? Also, what type of flow, medium, hard?

I have a corallife fixture (CF -- 2- 65 watt 10,000K & 2- 65 watt Actinic Blue). The frogspawn sits in the top third of my tank in a med flow area. It's done very well (even though my hermit crab has knocked it over at least a dozen times). This particular coral has been very forgiving. If you get one I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. :)

Very nice Ms Beancountr. I have mine on the top and have VHO lighting and run a moderate flow on him.

Great! I thought I read last night that it needed intensive lighting. thanks.

Very nice Ms Beancountr. I have mine on the top and have VHO lighting and run a moderate flow on him.

Hey, how about a trade? my frogspawn for those starfish of yours???? (NUTS! I thought you'd say that)

Hey, how about a trade? my frogspawn for those starfish of yours???? (NUTS! I thought you'd say that)[/quote]

You guessed right. :D They are the centerpiece items of my tank. They are the first things that people comment about when they come over and see the tank. Good try anyway. LOL

Back
Top Bottom