German blue ram!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samzter

Aquarium Advice Addict
So after the loss of my male GBR I decided to get another one ! This time if him and my female lay eggs I'll save them! Pictures coming soon!

Had a look at blue rams yesterday at my local maidenheads but wasn't sure if it was suitable for my tank so came away with an angel. Maybe one day!

Haaah! Yeah! I'm still trying to sex mine. I brought a pair but then the male died. I then introduced what they thought was a male. But I think it's a female. Ever since the old female has been picking on it.

I wouldn't know where to start lol I was looking for a boy but didn't have a clue! The best off it is l came home with the young angel & don't know what gender that is! :)

You're right Bettaowner. Research first b4 buying. Make your tank suitable b4 buying too.
Done lots of research about a little over 2 weeks straight. Then got 3 German Blue Rams from 3 different LFS. Got 1 pair out of them and removed the other out of the tank today when the pair laid eggs today. Yeahhhhh!!!!!!
I didn't expect them to breed that soon. I only had the Female a little over a week and the 2 males about a week each only. I'm guessing my setup was just right for them. Medium planted as of now with PH 6.4-6.6 and KH was around 5-6. I started feeding them Bloodworms asap and other died food that i feed my Crystal Shrimp. And yes, the rams do eat them of the bottom too.
Will anyways, I can't wait to see how it goes when the babies hatch.

Yogee said:
You're right Bettaowner. Research first b4 buying. Make your tank suitable b4 buying too.
Done lots of research about a little over 2 weeks straight. Then got 3 German Blue Rams from 3 different LFS. Got 1 pair out of them and removed the other out of the tank today when the pair laid eggs today. Yeahhhhh!!!!!!
I didn't expect them to breed that soon. I only had the Female a little over a week and the 2 males about a week each only. I'm guessing my setup was just right for them. Medium planted as of now with PH 6.4-6.6 and KH was around 5-6. I started feeding them Bloodworms asap and other died food that i feed my Crystal Shrimp. And yes, the rams do eat them of the bottom too.
Will anyways, I can't wait to see how it goes when the babies hatch.

Yeah my previous pair laid around 200 eggs!

ToT i think my eggs got fungus???? white cloud like over the eggs. are those fungus???

Back
Top Bottom